Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

The best holiday ever

IntroOn Friday in the school holiday my family and I was excited because we wanted to spent a time at the G.I. pools
BodyFirst we packed our clothes and togs and then we went. We got there and we had toPay to get in. Next we got changed and then we went to the warm pool. We got in the pool and we swam to the other side and my cousin thought that it was deep but my sister and I said no. My mum said “should we have a race to the other side” and we said yeah. We raced and my mum touched the wall first and I said “I am tired now”. We went to the warm warm pool and we made some friends. There name was Rosie and Saia. We played tagged and then we went to the cold pool. I said “this pool is cold” but I kept on swimming. My friend and I did freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke. As we got to the end my friend and I stopped and rest and my mum went to the spa pool and my little sister said “can I come” and I said “no because it only for seven-teen and over”. After that my mum got out and got changed and waited. My friend and had fun while we were swimming. My mum called us and said “you guys need to come out now” and we all said “yeah we are coming out now”. We all got changed and I said to my mum “can we buy macdonald”? And she said “yeah we are gonna buy it”. We got in the car and we drove to mcdonald's. We got to macdonald and I asked if I could get a big mac and my mum ordered the family dinner box and I said “yeah, get that one”. We payed and got our macdonald and then we went home. Finally we got home and we ate our macdonald. It was delicious and tasty. After that we went outside to play on our bikes.ConclusionMy family and I had a wonderful time at the pools and I wish we could go there again one day.                                                              

0 comments:

Post a Comment